How best to find affiliates outside of the big networks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How best to find affiliates outside of the big networks

Hi, we have been running our own affiliate program for a year now and currently have 2 affiliates who are doing good business for us. We have been looking to expand on this but are struggling to find ways of getting new affiliates without spending up to 5k to join the big networks.
    How to other merchants go about this? How do you go about vetting new applicants?

This is an area we really we want to grow this year and do have plans to join CJ and Affiliat window but ideally we would prefer to get a couple more in using our own built in program first, then if successful make the investment. If we can show a good return on affiliates it gives me a lot more 'clout' with the managing director to invest.

Thanks fin advance for any advice.

Dean
    http://chestfreezersdirect.co.uk/affiliate-login - Manufacturer of chest freezers, beer fridges and other refrigeration. Join our program today

I think the best answer to this is to do some online research and participate in forums who actively talks about affiliate marketing networks. I could actually recommend your to my affiliate partner now as their offerwall tool is great, but I have to abide by the rules of this forum and give a direct answer to your question... But if you need further help, please don't hesitate to leave a message...
    https://www.offerdaddy.com/ (OfferDaddy): Start monetizing your app with their
    high converting offerwall with 1000s of offers from all around the world...

Comment

You could try searching for relevant affiliates online. See who is linking to your competitors for example.

There are many affiliate networks and agencies that would charge far less than 5k. It may be worth Googling "affiliate management" or other such terms.

As FreebieBoy34 says, let me know if I can help. There's some information on our website.

Good luck with your business for 2017
      Outsourced Affiliate Management Agency brings together affiliates & merchants, advertisers and publishers, giving advice about the best performance marketing programs (programmes) and following ethical marketing practices with years of affiliate marketing experience.
      Azam Marketing - Award-Winning Performance Marketing Results Since 1997
      Read Azam.info, one of the best known performance marketing blogs in the UK - click here

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,092 at 06:53 PM on 01-03-10.

Working...
      X